Easy to install. Affordable. Reliable.
G4X PlugIn ECUs offer the latest in engine management technology, designed to easily maximize the potential from your car.
This ECU fits inside the factory OEM enclosure. Installation is a breeze, with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required for the models listed below.
Designed for the Facelift MX5 NB (MY2001-2005, VVT Naturally Aspirated Engines and non-VVT Mazdaspeed Turbo 1.8L)
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- Includes onboard 7 bar MAP sensor
- Most factory features are supported
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
Note: This Plug-in features a new 4 pin powered CAN connector and cannot use the old CANPCB cable for CAN connection. Use the CANJST4 (Link PN 101-0198) cable for connecting CAN devices. This new 4 pin port and cable provide not only the CAN connection, but also a protected 12V power supply and ground for powering the CAN devices. The power supply is protected by a self-resetting fuse rated at 3A continuous.